Your privacy is important to Evidentree. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Evidentree collects, and the ways in which Evidentree uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Evidentree may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including information about and found within documents you upload);
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website (including usernames and social network account information);
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including the importing of information about places, people and events of your ancestors whether provided individually or as part of a GedcomGEDCOM is an acronym standing for Genealogical Data Comm... More file import);
- any other information that you send to Evidentree.
Using personal information
Evidentree may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send you marketing communications.
Where Evidentree discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Evidentree may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Evidentree will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.Evidentree will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites.Evidentree is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.contractology.com